These cups are easy to make and so good!
The mint in them is refreshing, so perfect for Summer, and the dark chocolate against the white chocolate is a heavenly combination. These remind me of the flavor of Andes mints only better. They melt in your mouth, and they have just the right amount of sweetness. If you are in need of a chocolate fix, give these a try!
- 3/4 cup Rawmio Essentials mint chocolate, or CBD dark chocolate chopped or vegan dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Raw Guru cacao butter (2 oz)
- 2 Tbsp raw cashew butter
- 1/4 cup Dastony coconut butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract (optional if you are not using peppermint flavored CBD oil)
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 tsp CBD oil (optional)
- 1/4 tsp matcha powder or spinach powder
- Melt the dark chocolate in the top of a double boiler until smooth.
- Spoon a little chocolate into the bottoms of 6 peanut butter cup molds, filling dividing evenly between the cups. Place in the freezer until hard, about 10 minutes.
- Combine cacao butter, cashew butter, vanilla, maple syrup, and sea salt over a double boiler, and whisk until smooth. Add the CBD oil and matcha powder and whisk until blended.
- Pour the mint white chocolate over the dark chocolate in the cups and place them in the freezer until set, about 20 minutes.
- Enjoy! Store any extra in the refrigerator.